Thursday, April 23, 2009

Using stuff up

It is a rare event for a beauty addict, but we do occasionally finish an entire product! Inspired by this morning's shower that saw the end of my current shampoo and conditioner, I have decided to record all used up products until the end of the year. For next year I will just start in January.

At the end of the year, I'll post the complete list. I suspect it will mostly consist of items such as shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, etc. But I hope to finish a make up product! I think I've only ever managed a lip gloss once or twice.

So, just because I'm sure you are curious:
  • Herbal Essences Greasy roots/Dry ends Shampoo 400ml
  • Herbal Essences Greasy roots/Dry ends Conditioner 400ml

My next shampoo and conditioner to use is a pair from the Olive range from the Body Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment