Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is there a mac eye pigment in Brass?

While going through my Stat Counter profile, I noticed a hit from a search for "Is there a mac eye pigment in Brass?".

So today, I will introduce you to one of my most precious and rare items in my collection. Brass pigment is long, long discontinued. I noticed it popping up on ebay, but I've never actually seen a real pigment. Anyone who can sell 20 of them is selling fakes. This is an extremely rare pigment. I only have 1/8tsp left in my sample jar so I use it sparingly.

The quality of this pigment is like nothing MAC currently has out. That collection recently with the heavier pigments (what was its name?), it had colours such as Heritage Rouge. Some of those came close to the texture and pigmentation of this.

As for a colour description? Metallic Brass.

Behold!



I will be a sad Make Up Addict on the day this runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment