Monday, July 26, 2010

FOTD + NOTD: Khaki Crease Cut Eyes and Blue Jelly Glitter

I feel like I've been posting a lot lately. Sometimes I want to overshare, with pics of everything but other months I have to kick my own butt to write. Oh well. More pictures for you, then.





Face: MUFE HD, L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base, NARS Douceur Blush
Brows: NYX Brow Powder Taupe/Ash
Lips: BECCA Giselle l/s
Eyes: UDPP, Opera Volume Control Mascara, Dior Sweet Street quint, R&R Snakeskin shadow, Rimmel Soft Kohl black liner.

Special thanks to my makeup fairy godmother for providing the quint and lipstick for today's FOTD :)

Now, for the glittery nail special.
1x Seche Clear, 3x Punk

This is L.A. Girl's Punk- blue glitter in a jelly base. What you can't see from the pictures is that the glitter reflects purple in certain lights, a little duochromey. I really love glitter in jelly, somehow it's more forgiving and less garish. Not to mention, I find jellies in general pretty easy to apply and remove.

Good night, beauties everywhere!

All products shown/mentioned were purchased by me, for my own use. With the exception of the Dior quint and lipstick, which were given as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment