Monday, July 26, 2010

What's YOUR favorite beauty book?

I was at Barnes & Noble last week and browsed through the health & beauty/fashion section. Some of them looked very interesting. I unfortunately didn't have much time to look through all of them, but a few titles rang a bell. I've heard a lot about different beauty books, but I've never picked any up.

I'd like to get some opinions & recommendations. Are there any MUST HAVES?

I ended up purchasing one book. It is Scott Barnes "About Face".


When flipping through the pages, I noticed he does lots of contouring with foundations. That's something I've always wanted to do and always wondered.

Contouring arose my curiosity after seeing this picture of Kim Kardashian a while back, with her makeup artist Mario D. I was never able to find information on what exactly he uses or how its done.


I found the book to be very informative, and an overall great read. For me, it was worth it and I can't wait to try some of the tricks!

Do you have any beauty/makeup books? Did you learn new things? Was it worth it?


No comments:

Post a Comment