Friday, July 30, 2010

July Favorites



I've never been so sad at the end of a month, and that's because it also means the end of my vacations *sigh*.
And vacations are nice not only because they're, well, vacations but also because they allow you to wear different looks and use different makeup products!

So here are my favorites for July!

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer.
I never thought I'd love a TM so much! But I've been using it every day during my vacation, with only a bit of concealer on strategic areas. I'm not totally sure I could get along with just that for a long day at work but on any other day, it does the job pretty well!
Oh and the shade I wear is Nude.

Givenchy Prisme Again Visage in Sun Mango applied with Ecotools Powder Brush.


This is a magic combination! I absolutely love this bronzer, which gives a nice summery peachy glow that is perfect for fair skin. Not too warm, certainly not orange, just perfect. The big fluffy Ecotools brush picks the right amount and mixes the 4 shades well, it's the best brush I have used to apply this bronzer. (note that there's a large flat bronzer brush included in the powder compact, in case of emergency)

Illamasqua Brow Powder in Motto.
I've tried a lot of brow products, and there are others that I like, but I always come back to this one. It's easy to apply, looks perfectly natural and lasts all day.
Motto is a kaki shade that works for blondes or light brunettes. Yes - kaki, that's actually what looks the most natural with that hair color, no greenish shade is showing, I swear.

Yves Saint-Laurent Faux-Cils mascara.
For some reason, YSL Singulier has been really irritating my eyes lately, which makes me really sad. Luckily, the ingredients in Singulier and Faux-Cils are different, and this one still works perfectly for me. I have tried a couple of other mascaras recently, which I will tell you about later, but haven't found anything yet that compares with the YSL ones.

Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow trio in Soften the Mood.


Isn't this the loveliest eyeshadow combination? I've been really loving it, even more as I've always been a fan of Mac mineralize eyeshadows. I'm pretty sure this one would transition into Winter very well.

What were your favorites for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment