Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friday's FOTD! Neutral Browns/Taupe..

 



Face:
Clinique Pore Minimizer (After I moisturized, I applied this on my chin where I have larger pores)
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (2/3 parts NC30 & 1/3 parts NC40)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW25
Chanel JC Powder Blush "Orchid Rose"
MAC "Sunbasque" Powder Blush
NARS "Albatross" Powder Blush (Highlight over my blush and on the bridge of my nose)
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder (Dusted all over my face and under my eyes)

Eyebrows:
MAC "Cork" Eyeshadow

Eyes:
MAC "Cork" Eyeshadow (all over my lid & smudged on my lower lash line)
MAC "Honey Lust" Eyeshadow (on my lid up to the crease)
Urban Decay "Twice Baked" Eyeshadow (above my crease, mixed with Cork)
MAC "Ricepaper" Eyeshadow (highlight on my brow bone)
MAC "Coco Bar" Liquid Last Liner
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
Falsies cut in half

Lips:
MAC "Oak" Lip Liner
MAC "Shygirl" Lipstick
LA Splash "Sparkling Coral" Lip gloss

My crease color was a lot more vibrant and defined looking in person. The color was actually applied a little over my crease.. which is something I haven't really tried before. I really liked the way it looked. It looks a little washed out in the photos. I was going for a look I saw in my Scott Barnes "Face Forward" book.

Kind of similar to this look... but with slightly different colors.. not as matte.

No comments:

Post a Comment