Thursday, July 29, 2010

FOTD: Now This is a Bad Idea

I dunno, I just really wanted to pair magenta with maroon and gold. What was I thinking? And on a side note, my closeups of my eyes always look so oily, anyone know how to fix that? In real life, it's not oily at all, honest.

Face: Revlon PhotoReady, L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base, e.l.f. Complexion Perfection powder, NYC Creme Blush Stick in Wild Berry
Brows: NYX brow powder in taupe/ash
Eyes: UDPP, Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, Some random magenta color I made using TKB micas and e/s ingredients, Smashbox Ambient Quad, Etude e/s (some gold shade, forgot the number) Beaute Sense falsies in Tigress, Rimmel Soft Kohl black eye liner.
Lips: Dior Addict High Shine #566

Gross, why do I look like I need a bath? >.<
Anyways, special thanks to my makeup fairy godmother for the Dior Addict High Shine, all other products were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment