Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I heart my holiday

 

Hi People! I FINALLY got to taste some summer!!!!! I`m sooo happy for these days I got to spend in Dubrovnik! It`s a pretty amazing city with lots of interesting history and background. I think it`s so pretty and with the clear Adriatic sea right outside my hotel room! I can actually see it from my bed when I wake up in the morning. We`ve spent our days so far with discovering this amazing city. I also got a chance to do a little shopping. (!) Other than that It`s pretty cheap to get treatments at the hotel SPA, and I`ve treated myself with both facial refreshments and aroma relaxing massages. Ohhh. I`ve become real spoiled on this holiday! HAHA. I`m also very sorry for the lack of posts, you guys, but believe it or not it`s been really hard to get an internet connection at my hotel room. (Also really hard to drag myself from the champagne-glass and sunbed....) I do hope you will forgive me, and that you enjoy these shots from our vacation so far.
 


Stay Stylish!
Stay Tuned!

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment