Sunday, August 1, 2010

Haul: Lincoln!

So here are the goodies I bought from Lincoln yesterday! There always seems to be so much walking involved with Lincoln. I swear my feet don't ache so much after 2 days in London! Shopping with Cosmetichameleon was a lot of fun!


I was surprised at how much I'd actually managed to buy, there never seems to be much in the way of interesting make up on offer in Lincoln!

-Sleek MakeUp Circus Palette - I wasn't expecting to see any in stock!
-Sleek MakeUp Pout Polish "Electro Peach"
-Sleek MakeUp Kajal "Odyssey"
-Boots 17 Wild Curls Mascara "Black"
-Boots 17 Wild Curls Eye Kit
- free with mascara purchase
-Model's Own Nail Polish "Magenta Pearl"
-Model's Own Powder Shadow "Mocha"
-Rimmel Matte Finish Top Coat
-Bourjois Ombre Stretch "Brun Nylon"
-Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow "Underground"
-Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow "Shag"
-Body Shop Baked Bronzer "Warm Glow"
-Body Shop Baked Blusher "Petal"
-Body Shop Lip Colour "Berry Shimmer"

I did manage to pick up a couple of bargains! The Wild Curls Eye Kit was free when you bought the mascara (I'm not sure how long the offer is on for), Model's Own was on 2 for £8 offer, one of the Urban Decay Deluxe shadows was marked down to half price and the Body Shop lipstick was free with purchase of two make up items.

No comments:

Post a Comment