Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Haul: Forever 21 Accessories!

Double Sided Heart Mirror - $4.80
Medium Face Brush - $2.80
Uneven Ring - $2.80
Vintage Spikey Bracelet - $7.80 (larger spikes)
Spike Bead Bracelet - $9.80 (small spikes)
Sunglasses - $5.80

Items that are still available on the website are click-able, and will re-direct you to the product page.

I'm pretty happy with everything. I lose stud earrings like there's no tomorrow, so I always purchase cheap ones that I can always re-purchase and won't feel guilty about losing. I'm excited to try out the face brush I purchased - it's a domed/pointed foundation brush. I've always wanted a dome foundation brush and would eyeball the Sonia Kashuk one at Target when I walk though the cosmetic aisles. The bristles are super soft and I think it would be a good brush to blend my foundation in small areas (near my ears, nose, under my eyes, etc.) 

I thought these bracelets were pretty cool. Typically, I would of never picked these up (if I saw them at Hot Topic per say..) but because I can't afford my much wanted Eddie Borgo bracelet, I had to have these. Isn't it funny how fashion trends make you like something you would of never liked before?
Gunmetal Pave Cone Bracelet $1,150

No comments:

Post a Comment