Monday, June 27, 2011

NOTD: Essie Van D'go!

Three (3) coats of Essie Van D'go, One (1) coat of Seche Vite Top Coat
Three (3) coats of Essie Van D'go, One (1) coat of Seche Vite Top Coat
Essie Van D' Go is a bright, milky pink-peach. In the bottle, the color looks like a pastel pink, but it translates slightly different on the nails. It's a bit brighter and more peach toned (or pink with a yellow tint) once it hits the nails. It may be a disappointment to some if you wanted the exact shade the bottle shows, but it's exactly what I wanted. The color of Van D'Go, is actually my favorite color. It's comes really close to Orly Cotton Candy, but Van D'Go is slightly lighter. (See Orly Cotton Candy here

As far as the formula goes, it applied a little streaky like many pastel polishes tend to do. Two coats was fine, but I had slight streaks on a couple of my nails, so I applied a third coat to all of my nails. With three coats, I had no streaks and the color was completely opaque.

It's a very pretty shade for the summer and I'm loving it!

Do you own Essie Van D'Go? How do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment