Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Randomness

I have been a lazy blogger this week and I apologize. In fact I was more of a busy employee, if you see what I mean. I also haven't been shopping for makeup since I came back from London and haven't really had anything new to review or share but now I have a few exciting things coming in the mail, hopefully during the coming week so stay tuned.


I have also been doing a lot of "no makeup" makeups lately. Maybe I got inspired by those 2 videos:








or maybe I just wanted to not cover my skin too much, since it looks very good at the moment - I give credit to the Konjac sponge and its micro-exfoliating effect for that.


Anyway, here's what it looks like on me (even though I defined the eyes a bit more on that day):





As you can see I still like to rock the soft curls created with my flat iron :)


On a totally different note, this is the worked DVD I'm hooked on at the moment:




Fantastic cardio workout that will really put your booty, your tights and your core at work! I've been doing this twice a week recently. You can get the DVD here on Amazon.


And then to close this post, a beautiful pic of the even more beautiful Christina Hendrickx, I think I'm going to try that makeup look this week.




What's up with you ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment