Thursday, November 19, 2009

FOTD: 19/11/09

I wan in the mood for minerals and green today so I dug out some of my Sassy Minerals to have a play with. If you fancy having a look at the swatches of the samples I received then just click here where I swatched my whole set of samples.


I used:
-Bee Luscious Pore Perfecting Primer
-Lily Lolo Foundation "Candy Cane"
-ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer "Light"
-ELF Studio Complexion Perfection - yellow shade to set under eye concealer
-MAC Paint Pot "Greenstroke" - very thin layer on lids
-Sassy Minerals Pigment "Trust Me" -wet over lid
-Sassy Minerals Pigment "Lyrical" - dry in crease and smudged into lower liner
-MAC Eye Shadow "Jete" - highlight
-Sassy Minerals Liner "Gasoline Rainbow" - wet as top liner
-Boots No7 Metallic Eyes Pencil "Green" - lower liner
-L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara
-Sassy Minerals Blusher "Tart"
-Coastal Scents Smacks "Love Kitten"

I'm really impressed with the minerals from Sassy Minerals. They're very easy to use and blend, which is always a bonus! They work wet really well and the complexity of the colours really shows through.

If you click to open a full size version of my eye ball you can see the rainbow sparkle to "Gasoline Rainbow". I was thrilled to see the gorgeous sparkle comes through on the eye, I was worried that it would vanish and I'd end up with black liner. It looks absolutely amazing! I'm going to be treating myself to the full sized jar once my sample has been used up. Actually, I suspect I'll be buying several of them along with samples of the other pigments I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment