Sunday, November 29, 2009

FOTD: 29/11/09

Having another play with my Sassy Minerals samples! I'm stunned by the complexity of the colours every time I use them. Unfortunately my camera hasn't done a very good job of picking up the gorgeous green iridescence in the lid shade.


I used:
-Bee Luscious Pore Perfecting Primer
-ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer "Light"
-ELF Studio Complexion Perfection - yellow shade to set concealer
-Lily Lolo Foundation "Candy Cane"
-Lancome Colour Dose "#301" - thin layer over lid
-Sassy Minerals Eye Candy Shimmer "Off Kilter" - wet on lid
-Sassy Minerals Eye Candy Shimmer "Why Not?" - dry in crease
-MAC Eye Shadow "Jete" - highlight
-Sassy Minerals Eye Candy Liner "Galaxy" - wet as top liner
-Benefit Kohl Pencil "Stainless" - smudged lower liner
-L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara "Black"
-ELF Studio Blusher "Mellow Mauve"
-ELF Studio Golden Bronzer - cheek highlight
-NYX Lipstick "Rosebud"

No comments:

Post a Comment