Sunday, November 22, 2009

FOTD with MAC Antique Green Pigment!

I wasn't going to post this because It looked 1,000 times better in person. I could not get any decent pictures. Taking flash pictures always makes my eye shadow not look blended. But whatever. Here is what I wore on my eyes today. My MAC Antique Green pigment never gets any love so I decided to wear it today. It seems to irritate my eyes though so I may have to swap it out.. which stinks because its one of my favorite pigments. :'(

Face: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny
MAC Select Cover up in NW25
YSL Touche Eclat #1
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
MAC Petticoat MSF

Eyes: L'Oreal HIP Paint in Secretive (base)
MAC Antique Green Pigment (all over lid)
MAC Carbon Eye Shadow (in the crease & lined under eyes)
MAC Surreal Eye Shadow (blended into highlight)
Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow (highlight)
Milani Eye Tech Liner Pen in Black
Ardell 111 false lashes (my favorite!)
Lips: NYX Fig Round Lipstick with MAC Fleshpot lipstick mixed over it

No comments:

Post a Comment