Saturday, November 28, 2009

MAC Shygirl, My favorite lipstick of all time!

MAC Shygirl Lipstick
On the MAC website Shygirl is described as a creamy, neutral coral-beige. It's not really the most accurate description - because there is definitely some pink tones in Shygirl. To me, it's a mixture of pink, coral & peach with possibly the slightest hint of beige. I never really considered Shygirl neutral - but I suppose it's not too warm, not cool - but somewhere in between. It has the tiniest particles of bright pink sparkles which makes the color shine beautifully on the lips. The pigmentation is amazing, and the the color applies very creamy. It's a perfect every day shade that actually brightens up my face once applied!

My only complaint about this lipstick is the formula. You ought to store this lipstick in the fridge if you live in a really heated climate. Just about every tube of mine has tilted, smashed or melted. So be extra careful with it! :)
MAC Shygirl Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment