Sunday, November 22, 2009

NOTD: OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries from the España Collection!

 
I took a trip to ULTA yesterday and picked up "Ate Berries in the Canaries" from OPI's Espana collection. For some reason I thought OPI was buy two get one free, but it wasn't. So I only got one nail polish. :( I had a tough time choosing between Ate Berries.. or No Spain No Gain, which is a little bit of a deeper purple. Ate Berries in the Canaries is a gorgeous fuschia. Pretty much the color or Barney the Dinosaur. lol I was worried it's a little too summery, but I think it's deep enough for a fall color.
   
My cuticles are SO nasty!! I have to start applying Vaseline to them daily.. I wash my hands a million times a day so they are so dry and cracked. I got these little gems from Target for $1 in those dollar bins when you walk in the store. You can use them for nails or some fun looks with makeup :)
   


Here's swatches of the whole collection. All of these swatches are pretty accurate. I own Manicurist of Seville, which is also one of my favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment