Thursday, November 26, 2009

Little Haul: Tesco 26/11/09

I had no real reason for mooching around Tesco on the way home from work tonight. I didn't fancy any chocolate but I did buy my Euromillions Lotto ticket for tomorrow. I always have to investigate the make up aisle, just to see what's going on. For those outside the UK, Tesco sells most of the "usual" drugstore brands. Mine sells L'Oreal, Max Factor, Barbara Daly, Rimmel, Maybelline, and Collection 2000. Nothing too inspiring but good if I fancy a new mascara or lip gloss.

Beauty stuff is on 3 for 2 right now so I bought a few little bits.


-Maybelline Volum' Express Lift-Up Mascara "Black"
-Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry Polish "Hoola Hoop"
-Tesco Vitamin E Cleansing Wipes

I'm not sure exactly why I bought another mascara! I've got a lot that I haven't opened and I need to finish the reviews of the ones I have opened, plus I want to review them on YouTube. I think I'm trying to replace my beloved L'Oreal mascara. The nail polish is the perfect base for a manicure I thought about today.

The Cleansing wipes I don't have high hopes for. They cost £0.26. Yes, 26 pence. Not on sale, that's really how much they were. I noticed a small range of products in the same line, all for less than £1. I did consider buying the lot to test but one sniff of the foaming cleanser had me going "omg, chemical soap!". So, I don't have high hopes for the wipes. I suspect I'll only end up using them for cleaning my arm after swatching. For 26p it really doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment