Monday, September 27, 2010

FOTD: 27/09/10

I forgot to post these last night and as I'm being lazy and not wearing make up today, I thought I'd add these this morning!


I used:
-Clarins Instant Smooth Primer
*-Bee Luscious Liquid Mineral Foundation "Linen"
*-Sweetscents Rice Silk Powder

-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
*-Coastal Scents Hot Pot "ME04" (Winterberry Palette) - over lid
*-Coastal Scents Hot Pot "S14" (Winterberry Palette) - in crease & lower liner
*-Coastal Scents Hot Pot "S29" - highlight
*-Coastal Scents Gel Liner "True Black" - top liner
-MAC Kohl "Hyacinth" - lower liner
-Mascara

-Body Shop Special Edition Autumn Blush "Berry"
-MUA Lipgloss "Shade 4"

I keep forgetting about the SPF in that foundation until I see the white cast in the photos!


Products marked with a star (*) were received free for review/tutorial purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment