Sunday, September 26, 2010

MotoCapeBayprint

 

IMG_0835IMG_0836IMG_0837IMG_0833 IMG_0834   IMG_0838 

I did some shopping.

I got the jacket from Zara.

I can`t believe how happy I am about it. Really.

Especially after seeing burberry prorsums moto-style jackets for SS 11.

I really like that it`s a bit more MC than my black biker jacket.

The black cape is just a refill with warm wrap-around alternatives for fall, and the Bayprint Tee.

Well it`s Acne. And loose and likable to throw on anytime.

 

Like it. Love it.

 

Jacket// Zara // 1400 nok

Cape// BikBok // 399 nok

Tee// Acne // 799 nok

 

Are you having a great sunday, yet?

I just got the message that I can sleep in a bit longer tomorrow morning, because of all the hard work I did this weekend.

YAAY!

That`s just perfect!

 

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment