Thursday, September 23, 2010

My essentials

MY ESSENTIALS

These are products that I can`t live without.

No doubt about that.

Just thought you should now.

haha.

IMG_0593

HAIR// 

Joico K-PAK chelating shampoo. //wich I use whenever I had too much styling in my hair. It`s a deep cleanser.

Joico K-PAK intense hydrator //after every shampoo

Joico K-PAK reconstructor, deep penetration reconstructor// 2 times a week

Redken All Soft Velvet Whip // leave in treatment, heat protection// everyday

Nexxux Y serum finishing hair spray (It`s amazing- I will never go back!)

Batiste Boho dry shampoo //for those crazy days where there`s no time left.

 

IMG_0596

FACE & BODY //

REN cleansing gel// every morning.

REN// jojoba micro bead facial scrub// 2 times a week

md formulations// daycream with sun protection

Duvé Medica tone regulator// before every night at spesific areas.

REN vita mineral day cream// It`s kinda sticky so I use it as a night cream!

Decubal recover cream// it`s my rescue whenever my skin gets dry. Apply before bedtime. (winter)

Simple cleansing wipes// best there is!

 

IMG_0597

MAKE UP & PERFUME//  

YSL parisienne

CLEAN shower fresh

Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara with curved brush

YSL touche éclat // concealer

i.d. bareMinerals blush// Beauty

 

 

What are your absolute essentials?

 

xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment