Monday, September 27, 2010

An FOTD, and test driving some new products


My face of the day is actually looking like a giant haulage, today, which means I'll be reviewing some new products in the coming days/weeks - e.g. the ones marked in blue in my makeup breakdown:

BASE:
Mac Pro Longwear foundation in NC15
Bobbi Brown concealer kit in Ivory + Pale Yellow powder only on concealed areas
Burberry bronzer in 01 Warm Glow
Nars Zen blush for contouring
Shu Uemura Peach P47 blush

EYES:
Illamasqua brow cake in Motto
Nars Smudgeproof eyeshadow base
Burberry Gold Trench e/s on the lid
Burberry Taupe Brown e/s on the outer 1/3rd and crease, and under the lower lashline
Mac Mylar as a higlight
UD 24/7 YeYo on the waterline to brighten it
YSL Faux-Cils mascara in black

LIPS:
Burberry Lip Cover in Rosewood

Since Monday is my longest day in the week, I'll be able to see how all these lovely novelties perform on the long term!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment