Saturday, September 25, 2010

Haul: Fyrinnae - Time For Some Taupe!

Recently, my lovely friend Jo asked me to help her pick out some Fyrinnae shadows for her first order. I asked if she wouldn't mind adding a few samples that I wanted to her order as there were only a few I wanted (not enough to make up to free shipping). My little order of samples dropped through my letter box this morning!


Just 5 of the mini size jars and one of the face primers. The mini jars from Fyrinnae are such good value! I've never used a full jar and these are a little larger than the samples used to be (which were generous enough!).

-Velvet Gel Silica Primer
-Beholder
-Druid Werewolf
-Snow Leopard
-Species 8472
-Griffonrider


How could I not order the shadow called Species 8472? I love Star Trek so, so much!

And here they are swatched:


They're all varying shades of taupe, apart from Griffonrider which is more of a gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment