Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best of 2010: Top Five Lip products

One thing I noticed while preparing this post is that I haven't been wearing a lot of lipgloss this year.
I've always loved lipstick, I started wearing it at age 16 - there's something about lipstick that I find very feminine and timeless. I'm a lipstick kind of girl, all the way.

1. Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm.

For me that's the best lip balm in the world: it smells and tastes great (think honey, sugar and orange) and it keeps my lips in perfect condition. Nuxe is now available in the US as well so everyone can enjoy this great product.

2. Guerlain KissKiss Baby in Rosewood Nude.



I can say enough how disappointed I am that this line has been discontinued, although the remaining stock can still be found here and there. This is my perfect "my lips but better" color, with a nicely moisturizing formula and the lipstick I can wear with everything and under any circumstance. Replacement hunting has started (although I still have some left in my current tube) but it's not going to be easy.

3.Mac Girl About Town.
My most worn color this year: bright fushia! Although I have a few others, Girl About Town started my love for this color and it's a classic from the permanent line.


4. Mac Morange


Yes, pale girls can wear orange lipstick - you can top it with a lechee colored lipgloss to tone it down but I love it on its own.


5. Nars Niagara

This is  a beautiful pink coral that I've really enjoyed wearing this year, I find it gives a lot of luminousity to the face and suits a lot of skintones.

What were your favorite lip products for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment