Friday, December 31, 2010

Wearing This New Year's Eve (2010)

Happy New Year to everyone! Thanks to everyone who helped me pick out my nail polish for NYE. Can you guess which color won? Dior's Timeless Gold had the most votes :) To Lori and the others who wanted to know what I was planning to wear on NYE, I'm so flattered that anyone would want to know! Here is the low-key outfit for the last day of 2010.

Wearing today: a pale nude-blush flowy top, nude sparkle-shimmer cardigan, dark skinny jeans. Coat and scarf are going to be added later tonight for outdoors.
  • Top: J.Crew Coralie Cami
  • Sweater: J.Crew Dulphine Shimmer Bling-Button Cardigan (here)
  • Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
  • Shoes: Stuart Weitzman heels
  • On the Nails: Dior Timeless Gold
Makeup is being kept really simple for tonight. I realize it would be so much better to see it on my face, so I apologize that this isn't super helpful - I'm still camera shy. Wearing on the face: pinks and bronzey-smoky colors, simple but sparkly! Shown below: Chanel Futile Glossimer, Bobbi Brown Maui Illuminating Bronzer, Dior Extase Mascara, MAC's Vintage Selection Paint Pot (swatched here), Giorgio Armani Cream Eyeshadows #13 and #15 (reviewed here), Dior Timeless Gold Nail Polish (here and here too).


More views of my outfit, for reference I'm 5'3" (yes I'm a shorty) - good angles, 3+ inch heels and long skinny jeans make a huge difference:


Close up of Timeless Gold:


Happy New Year to everyone! Thank you to my readers for your never-ending support, inspiration and friendship! Best wishes to you for a wonderful year in 2011 :)


Just for fun: Snapshots from 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment