Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best of 2010: Top items by brand

I thought I'd finish this serie by using a little tag I've seen here and there on the web. You are supposed to name ONE item that is the best product of a given brand.  I sometimes cheated and named 2, though


Avène Diacneal (retinoid/glycolic acid) and Cleanance K (AHA/BHA)
Becca Shimmery skin perfector
Bioderma Crealine H2O
Bobbi Brown- Creamy concealers and gel eyeliners
BodyShop - Seaweed cleanser
Burberry- Bronzer if you're fair, matte eyeshadows
Cargo- Blu Ray bronzer and blushes!
Clarins Everlasting foundation
Chanel-  Rouge Coco lipsticks (but I hate their smell), foundations if you can find a match
Dior- Diorskin Nude foundations (all of them!)
Edward Bess- Lipsticks
Estee Lauder- Advanced Night Repair Serum, best thing ever!
Givenchy- Le Prisme Visage (powders, bronzers and blushes)
Guerlain- Lipsticks, they're my favorite hands down
Illamasqua - best blushes ever - powder and cream; brow powder
Lancome- Artliner
La Roche Posay Cicaplast, Anthelios sun protection
Laura Mercier- Tinted moisturizer
Mac Brushes, and a lot of their permanent eyeshadows are staples for me
Makeup For Ever- Aqucreams
Mario Badescu - Silver powder
Nars- Sheer Glow foundation, blushes, eyeshadows are hit and miss but some are gorgeous
Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadows
Shiseido- Skin care, lip crayons
Shu Uemura- Eyeshadows and blushes
Urban Decay- Eyeshadow palettes, 24/7 liners
Yves Saint Laurent- Mascaras


Brands I didn't mention are either unavailable here, not yet tried by me, or not liked - if you have questions about particular brands, mentioned here or not, add them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment