Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!! Welcome 2011!


Public Domain Image.

If the scheduled posting works, this should appear at about 11:45pm when most of the UK will be out getting drunk. I'll be out at a party, my first New Year's out in quite some years. I thought it best to write up this post before any alcohol was consumed.

I'd just like to thank all my readers for being there in 2010. I appreciate each and every hit that registers on my stat counter. I'm still amazed that people actually care what this girl in Lincolnshire has to say about anything. Especially since there are those bloggers living in much larger cities with access to much more recent products (yeah, MAC collections) than I do.

Stat Counter has registered an amazing 250000+ hits for 2010! That's a lot!

I didn't attend any events this year, and I found it wasn't something I missed. They all seem to take place in London so it's always a long trip with a hotel stay. It ends up getting very expensive. I got a few invites, usually only a few days before the actual event. So there would be no way I could get down to London!

2010 saw me very busy with blogging, even though there were some points in the year that I didn't blog so much. I think I've developed some kind of balance with YouTube and blogging now. Basically, if I'm at home I've got my blog posting page open!

Even though I haven't attended any blogging events, I've still met bloggers! When I found out Cosmetichameleon was only 20 miles down the road, we just had to meet up! We've met up a few times now and I think the next plan is a trip over to Nottingham to go and raid MAC.

I expect 2011 will continue in the same way as 2010. Plenty of reviews coming up, photos, swatches and hauls. However, the hauling will be greatly reduced due to the trip over to the US that I'll be having in September! I'll be meeting up with LiAnn of Sparklecrack Central and attending Dragon Con in Atlanta. Something I've always wanted to do. I cannot wait for the shopping!!

I plan to record and upload more and more reviews, along with continuing to post in this blog! I do get asked a lot about doing tutorials, but the truth is that I'm completely uninspired with them these days. I've got a lot to say about products, so I'll be continuing with the reviews!

I hope you all have a very happy 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment