Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best of 2009: eye products

If 2008 was the year I learned how to apply eyeshadows properly, 2009 was definitely the year where I improved my techniques and build up my eyeshadow collections!

Although I do not own the UD Get Baked palette, I have all the colors in other palette and have been using the Bake series a lot. Anything gold or bronze is generally appealing to me.


That is probably why Mac Tempting, which is permanent but was part of the Style Warriors collection, is my favourite eyeshadow ever. I am totally obsessed about it and find myself buying every variation of that color in every possible brand. How many bronze eyeshadows does a girl need?



Although much more golden, Barry M Dazzle Dust #44 kind of plays in the same field. I really enjoy wearing Dazzle Dusts. They're fantastic on they're own but foiled they're absolutely gorgeous - especially this one.This year is also the year where I found the perfect brow product for me: Illamasqua brow cake. This stays on all day, works great, and the pan will probably last until my brows turn grey and I need another color!



And finally, 2009 is the year where I decided to give high end mascaras another try, after years of using drugstore products and swearing they're just as good. YSL Faux-Cils proved me wrong and I just can't be without it anymore.



Fancy sharing your own favourite eye products?

No comments:

Post a Comment