Friday, December 25, 2009

FOTD: 25/12/09

I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all my followers and readers. I hope you've all had a lovely day.

I don't get beauty and make up gifts so I won't be sharing my presents with you, however I did get an iPod docking station which is just awesome! And lots of chocolate. Everyone's just sleeping off a huge and delicious dinner so I thought I'd come and poke around Blogger for a bit. We didn't get any snow today in Sirvinya Land but there's been enough of it in the right places for it to be an official White Christmas in the UK.



I used:
*-Bee Luscious Pore Perfecting Primer
-Diorskin Nude Liquid Foundation "010"
*-ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer "Light"
*-ELF Studio Complexion Perfection
*-ELF Studio High Definition Powder
-MAC Paint "Untitled"
-MAC Shadestick "Beige-Ing"
-Urban Decay Eye Shadow "Painkiller"
-Urban Decay Eye Shadow "Absinthe"
-Urban Decay Eye Shadow "Shattered"
-No idea what I used for my highlight
*-Coastal Scents Gel Liner "True Black"
-Urban Decay 24/7 Liner "Binge"
-Urban Decay 24/7 Liner "Zero"
-Mascara
-MAC Blush "True Romantic"
-MAC Lipstick "Naked Paris"

Products marked with a star (*) were received for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment