Monday, December 21, 2009

NOTD: 21/12/09 China Glaze Ruby Pumps

I was in the need for something Chritmassy last night so I dug out my China Glaze polish in "Ruby Pumps". I hadn't actually got round to trying it out yet but it was just what I needed last night. Also, the folks at Nailene had sent me some nail decals as a little Christmas present so I just had to add a couple.


This is two coats of "Ruby Pumps" over one coat of Maybelline "Cherry", topped off with a quick dry top coat. I thought "Ruby Pumps" was extremely runny so I didn't fancy trying to get it to show up on its own.

"Ruby Pumps" is very glittery without being over the top. I think it's because the glitter particles aren't huge. Or maybe since it's near Christmas, a little glitter is allowed. You know, of course, that I'll still be wearing this in June.

And that is a very scary macro. I can see things on that picture I can't even see with my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment