Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stila Good to Glow - A Steal!! + Swatches!

Stila
Good to Glow




Last week when I was waiting in checkout at
Sephora, the $10 price tag on these baked powders caught my eye. I made the super quick decision in purchasing it. That's $5 each for a huge Stila baked powder. Pure Awesomeness. The lighter color (rose gold) is a shimmery light pink.. it reminds me of a MAC MSF. Perhaps Porcelain Pink? But prettier in my opinion. The darker color (bronze) is a beautiful red bronze. The pigmentation is wonderful, especially on bronze. You only need a little bit. I'm already thinking about buying backups.. but these things are SO big, I can't imagine using them up. Definitely recommend these!


click for full size








Click here to view product info on Sephora.com
Click here to view all of Sephora's "Sweet Steals" under $10
I might just try to grab the NARS concealer duo if they have it at my Sephora :)

No comments:

Post a Comment