Monday, December 21, 2009

NARS Lovejoy & Albatross Powder Blushes!


(click the image for full size)




Albatross: I'm not going to lie. This stuff looks scary in the pan. Which is the main reason I didn't purchase this a long time ago. I figured it was going to be clown white or just a white pearl
(in which i can just use a frosted white pigment) but, don't let the looks of it fool you. If you look closely, you'll see that it has a pearly yellowish tint to it. When applied to your face, it goes on as a sheer golden yellow pearly sheen with a slight shimmer. A little goes a long way, and it is perfect to highlight your cheekbones, nose, brow bone and forehead. Or, if you'd just like to add a little extra glow to your face. This has become one of my beauty essentials and practical for every day. Some of my other favorites are MAC Honour Blush & MAC New Vegas Mineralize Skinfinish. This is similar, but more natural. Kim Kardashian's MUA uses this to give Kim a radiant glow.


She's wearing it in this picture across her cheekbones and it looks like she may be wearing it heavily on her neck.

[photo was taken from Mario's blog]


Lovejoy: This is a beautiful bronzed reddish rose with a slight shimmer. The pigmentation is great, and you only need a tad for a natural flush of color. This shade particularly goes really well with my tan skin tone. And it is now one of my favorite blushes. I find it somewhat similar to MAC Sunbasque; another one of my favorites.






Here are a couple pictures of myself I took in the car last night. I was wearing Lovejoy & Albatross. If you wanna know what was on my whole face, post a comment :)


What are some of your favorite NARS blushes? I want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment