Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best of 2009: face products

Apparently I won't find peace until I have tried every foundation in this world. Good for you, since I review all my trials here.

But well, if I have to pick just one for 2009, it will be Armani Luminous Silk, because I was totally surprised by this product (never tried the brand before) and it's the first time I have liked a light coverage foundation that much. Plus I have a perfect color match in that range.
Illamasqua Cream would be a close second, though!

Speaking of Illamasqua, their blushes are definitely my favourite now. Amazing pigmentation, great smell, and cheaper than Nars. Lover is one of the blushes I have worn the most this year.

Only thing is: they're all matte. And girls like some shimmer sometimes. But that's fine, because I have also developped a new interest for higlighters!
My favourite are the infamous Mac Mineralize Skin Finishes (mostly the trios) but I also like the BodyShop Shimmer Waves. They look fantastic in the Summer over a (fake) tan.

Those were my favourite face products of 2009 - what were yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment