Monday, December 28, 2009

FOTD: 27/12/09

I snapped my make up just before I went out for a couple of drinks last night and meant to post it when I got home. The pub had a lovely pear cider on tap and things kind of got fuzzy after that! When I got home I just watched Top Gear and fell into bed. Even though we only went to the local, I wore the sparkly sequined top I bought for the Christmas party I didn't get to go to.


I used:
*-Bee Luscious Pore Perfecting Primer
-Diorskin Nude Liquid Foundation "010"
*-ELF Studio Undereye Concealer "Light"
*-ELF Studio Complexion Perfection
*-ELF Studio High Definition Powder
-MAC Paint "Mauvism"
-MAC Paint Pot "Fresco Rose"
-Evil Shades Pigment "Erinnye" - wet on lid & smudged lower liner
-Evil Shades Pigment "Zombie" - dry in crease
-MAC Eye Shadow "Jete" - highlight
*-Coastal Scents Gel Liner "Exotic" - top liner
-Gosh Eye Liner "Frozen Lilac" - lower liner
-Revlon Double Twist Mascara "Black"
*-Body Shop Blush Trio "Cool Pink"

I forgot to put lipstick on before the photo, I had a gloss in my handbag which I put on but have completely forgotten what it's called.

No comments:

Post a Comment