Thursday, December 31, 2009

Empties At The End Of The Year

Waaaaay back in April, I made a post where I mentioned that I would be keeping a record of everything that I use up for the rest of the year. As it's now early evening on New Year's Eve, I don't think I'm going to get anything else finished before tomorrow. I've included items like shower gel, shampoo and conditioner as I tend to have several of those open at once. I never have the patience to actually finish those!

Here's the list:
  • Herbal Essences Greasy roots/Dry ends Shampoo 400ml
  • Herbal Essences Greasy roots/Dry ends Conditioner 400ml
  • Nivea Hand Nourishing Cream 100ml
  • Tesco B Natural Organic Day Cream 50ml
  • Lush Whipstick Lip Balm 10g
  • Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel 60ml
  • About Face Pigment "That's So Camp" 1/8tsp
  • Anatomicals Help The Paw Hand Cream 100ml
  • YSL Instant Eye Make Up Remover 30ml
  • Body Shop Olive Glossing Shampoo 250ml
  • Body Shop Olive Glossing Conditioner 250ml
  • Collection 2000 Nail Polish Remover 150ml
  • Fyrinnae Perfume Oil "Cernunnos" 1ml
  • Garnier Fructis Strength & Shine Shampoo 250ml
  • Garnier Fructis Strength & Shine Condition 250ml
  • Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Oil 8ml
  • Bee Luscious Shaving Cream For Her 120ml
  • L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara "Black" 6ml
  • Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist 100ml
  • Body Shop Wild Cherry Shower Gel 250ml

That's quite the list but I wish I'd managed to finish more than 2 make up items. I'll be keeping a list for 2010 as well, but this one will be from tomorrow!

Did you manage to finish any beauty products recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment