Saturday, December 26, 2009

Little Boxing Day Haul - Boston 26/12/09

We braved the mad crowds in Boston today as Sirvinya's Dad needed something for his Xbox. I, of course, had to detour into Superdrug and investigate a couple of items.


-Revlon Double Twist Mascara £8.99 - saw it advertised last night, the brush fascinates me
-Aussie Leave In Conditioner £3.37 - my hair is currently in need of something, it's a little dry
-Johnson's 3 in 1 Eye Make Up Remover £2.93 - on offer: buy one get on free, I really like this remover

Just a little haul, that lot came to just a bit over £15.00. Is it just me or are drugstore mascaras getting really expensive? There are mascaras in that shop that are more expensive than MAC's and Superdrug, unlike Boots, doesn't sell any high end brands.

The Johnson's Eye Make Up Remover has become a favourite of mine. I picked up one from Tesco a while ago but they don't seem to sell it any more. Since it was on BOGOF in Superdrug I just had to stock up! It's one of those two layer ones you need to shake up before use. The oil layer does a great job of taking off the bulk of my mascara and liner. I never rely on just that for make up removal, I always follow with one of my cleansing oils.

I haven't really done much of anything with my hair in the past but I want to grow it a bit now. But I also want it to look nice. So it's time I actually treated it properly! I rarely heat style it, but that's not enough to keep it in top condition. It's very dry right now and starting to feel a little coarse, so some leave in conditioner should do it some good. It's colour treated so I need to be nice to my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment