Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FOTD: 22/12/09

What's this? Sirvinya wearing taupe? Yes, I do sometimes wear taupe. This is the one I bought in Lincoln the other day, it was such a pretty colour that I had to dig it out to wear today. I also opened up a new mascara to review, which for some reason was strangely exciting. It took me a while to pick which one to try.


I Used:
*-Bee Luscious Pore Perfecting Primer
*-ELF Studio Under Eye Concealer "Light"
*-ELF Studio Complexion Perfection
-Lily Lolo Foundation "Candy Cane"
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Me Me Me Eye Shadow "Cafe" - over lid & smudged into lower lash line
-MAC Eye Shadow "Jete" - highlight
-Urban Decay Eye Shadow "Roach" - outer edge
-Shu Uemura Eye Shadow "ME Black 990" - touched to very outer corner
*-Maybelline Line Definer "Black" - top liner
-Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara "Black"
-Nars Blusher "Outlaw"
*-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick "Pink Hurricane"

Products marked with a star (*) were received for free. I'm not being paid to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment