Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Are you in// or are you out?

26 26mai10 26mai 26mai2010 26maii 26maiiii

Jacket/ Denim/ Cubus

Scarf/ H&M

Sachelbag/ H&M

Shoes/Converse

Dress/H&M

Sunnies/ RayBan L.A

Simply me and my camera + tripod out on a fieldtrip after work today. I couldn`t believe how nice light is was outside, and just had to explore it more with my photos! I am working late tomorrow aswell, and I`m pretty pleased with the fact that I can stay up late and sleep in a while longer tomorrow… that is if I don`t get bad feelings about missing gym tomorrow..in which I honestly doubt I will.. haha.

Now I`m going to chill on my couch. I hope you enjoy my photos! And I would be suuuperhappy and grateful if more of you guys took your time to comment! REALLY grateful..

Anyways. Take care. Sleep tight.

Love// T

No comments:

Post a Comment