Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunkissed

image image

Since the weather suddenly changed to spring in a blink of an eye, I got a bit stressed out and on the wirge of panic. You know..when It`s hot outside you naturally have tho wear less clothes and show off more skin. Only problem is that my skin is more like the colour of light milk! I don`t feel summerfresh and descided to grab the problem by the root. Since I`m not a fan of artificial sun because of the skindamage it can cause, I bought this soft tan cream at a local farmacy. It`s on sale now, and I only spent roughly 50 nok on it. Tumbs up.

I have used creams like this before only different brands. (clinique, dove, garnier,L`oreal) But the major issue for me is that they all give a too orange shade, and most important a strange smell. Quite similar to the one you get when you tan in a sunbed. It`s annoying and I don`t feel comfortable going around smelling like that!

As you probably know it`s important to scrub and shower before you apply, this way you eliminate the risk of an uneven result. I think it has an refreshing smell, and seems to dry quite fast. In the beginning it`s kinda sticky so you have to wait before putting your clothes back on until it feels dry on your skin.

Apply daily for as long as you like until you get the result you want. I have used it for 2 days now and think it has a nice tan-shade. The most surprising is that it doesn`t have that annoying smell!! I promise! I`m really aware of it and has been going around and smelling my arm for the last couple of days. No smell. GREAT! huge plus!

Price: 47 nok

Pro: NO SMELL, NICE COLOUR, EASY TO APPLY, CHEAP

Con: A LITTLE STICKY

RESULT: GO FOR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment