Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kardashian Tanning Gel?

Kardashian Glamour Tan Self Tanning Gel



I didn't know the Kardashian sisters had launched a tanning line until I was searching the editors picks on Sephora.com. Apparently it hit stores on May 19th and there are already several reviews. The price is $34. Eh, a little over priced if you ask me. But, it is a little tempting.. considering I'm a self tan fanatic. The reviews are mixed.. but overall pretty good. I may pick up a tube this week.

Product Info:
- A clear, odorless, non staining self tanning gel that allows you to get a glamourous and natural bronze tan for the face and body without dangerously exposing yourself to the sun. Not only does this gel deliver a natural looking tan, but its designed to uniquely moisturize with antioxidants and vitamin D.
Click here to view the product at Sephora.com
Interesting. I have a strong feeling this stuff is going to be like Jergen's Natural Glow.. they state that there are no harsh chemicals.. but chemicals in self tanner is not really an issue to me. I can deal with self tanner odor as long as I get a nice, browned tan. Also, not sure about the colorless aspect.. I think when its colorless, its easier to miss a spot. I'm still debating whether to pick this up or not. I probably will anyway. But, $34?? Come on Kardashians.. I love you guys and all.. but your name isn't that big to be charging that much.
What are your thoughts??



No comments:

Post a Comment