Wednesday, May 26, 2010

NOTD: 26/05/10 Eyeko Posh Polish

I'm wondering if you're bored with all the Eyeko posts that seem to be popping up everywhere but I just got my hands on some of the polishes and I figured I would join in!



These are available from Eyeko for £3.50 each. I think I want them all, especially that mint, and indigo, and lilac.

I loved the look of the Posh Polish so I had to get some on my nails straight away!



You'll have to forgive the ragged cuticles. I work in a lab, it's what happens :( Speaking of which, I can't really make any comment on how long the polish lasts. My job tends to completely destroy nail polish. If it lasts through the day then it's doing well. I tend to just wear polish for one day at a time.

I was pleasantly surprised by the application of this polish. It has quite a long, whippy brush so I was expecting an awkward application but it went on very easily. The brush had just enough firmness to allow for a very easy application, but not too stiff that the bristles drag through the polish.

This is two coats, along with a quick dry top coat. I just love the colour of this: "GREIGE!!" as I shouted over Twitter earlier this evening.

You'll see from the top photo that I also have two other polishes to test out. I itching to get some matte top coat over the black/red sparkles of "Vampira Polish".

These were sent by a PR contact for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment