Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Play in the park

IMG_5974IMG_5984IMG_5992    IMG_6067 IMG_6076 IMG_6002

IMG_6073 IMG_6051 IMG_6072 IMG_6083

IMG_6092 tja

I was cruising around on my bike yesterday, trying to get som fresh air! I felt tired at nine at the evening allready, and descided to go out for a while to wake up! Brought my camera along with me, and was in the park for a while. Just hanging around and looking at the beauty of spring! Don`t you guys just love how green it`s become? Still kinda cold, so I wore my hat from H&M( got a similar in black-you`ve seen it before) and my favourite buy this fall. My chunky knit scarf. It`s brilliant. Goes so well with all of my clothes!! I hope you guys have a nice evening, and that your day has been kind to you so far! I`ve resently fallen for the temptation of buying something on the internet. Yes- something other than those shoes I told you about the other day. OH. I`ve gotta hide my kreditcard out of sight for the rest of the month now. You can chew on it until later. Will show you!

Cheriooo!// T

No comments:

Post a Comment