Sunday, May 30, 2010

FOTD: 30/05/10

I got some videos recorded this morning, including an ELF Cosmetics tutorial. I decided to leave this one as my FOTD as I really love the mineral shadow I used. All ELF products can be found at eyeslipsface.co.uk



I used:
-ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
-L'Oreal True Match Foundation "Candy Cane"
-ELF All Over Colour Stick "Spotlight"
-ELF Mineral Mineral Shadow "Trendy"
-ELF Studio Eye Shadow "Charcoal"
-ELF Brightening Eye Colour Quad "Hazy Hazel"
-ELF Liquid Eyeliner "Plum"
-ELF Mineral Mascara "Black"
-ELF Studio Blusher "Peachy Keen"
-ELF Minty Lipgloss "Nashville"

I can't work out what colour "Trendy" actually is! I'm going to tag it under gold and pink!

Please note that most, but not all, of the above ELF products were received for review and tutorial purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment