Monday, May 24, 2010

FOTD: To The Beach - Temperature Rising Facechart


I was browsing Mac face charts and got particularly inspired by this one.


What I particularly like is the contrast between the black liner and lashes, and the bright blue liner on the waterlines.
Although I don't own any of the To The Beach eyeshadows (I passed on these and only got the blushes) I found dupe in my large eyeshadow collection - which I'm quite proud of as I tend to run and buy without really looking at my stash first.

Here's the result!






The eyeshadows I used were Orb (highlight), Pollinator (lid - LE), Coppering (crease) and Espresso (outer crease). Carbon was used as a liner, and UD 24/7 Flipside was used to line the waterline. Mascara is YSL Faux-Cils.

I'm actually disappointed by the pictures as they're nowhere as intense as the look is in real life. But I also think I should have used liquid liner on the upper lashline instead of black eyeshadow - that would have made the look more intense, especially as I haven't used falsies.
However, I think this is a technique I will be using again!

Are you getting stuff from To The Beach? What looks inspire you in this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment