Monday, May 31, 2010

Just a little volange

31.mai31.mai

Dress/ Me and the City (shanghai), jeggings/ H&M, bag/ Asos, Necklace/ H&M and jeansjacket/ Cubus

Taking your snapshot in a hotelroom can be quite a struggle, I tell you! I`m back in my hotelroom after a long day. Was up allready at kl 05.00 this morning, and feel really tired right now. Need to get a good nights sleep. The course is ok this far, but I do really notice it`s a while since I`ve been studying.. And I have a hard time focusing in this amazingly nice weather that`s outside our window…My toughts do stroll away sometimes..

Anyway. I do hope you had a great day. And HEY. Guess what. I noticed another Monki Store and also a WEEKDAY store at Karl Johan (oslo city centre) today! Has it really been there all along??? MYYY GOD. If so I feel a bit angry with myself for missing out on that. ARGH. Will bring my camera along one of these days, and show you guys if there are any hot stuff there!

 

Love / T

 

No comments:

Post a Comment