Monday, May 24, 2010

What's your favorite summertime foundation?

I've been so tired lately of applying my liquid foundation every single day. I've been alternating between NARS Sheer Glow & Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk which are my favorites for every day. But I've been feeling like I want to switch it up and let my skin breathe a little more. Lately I've been using Korres Wild Rose Foundation. I'm really liking Korres Wild Rose as a summertime foundation. It applies well with the fingers and although it's sheer.. it evens out my skin tone and made my skin look very fresh and radiant. And, its VERY lightweight. I'll definitely be reaching more for it since it's starting to get so hot out.. Today it was 90 degrees!

My HG summer foundation last year was Make Up Forever Face & Body Foundation. It's a great foundation as well, but I wasn't satisfied with my color match. Also, I've gotten a hold of MAC Face and Body.. but its too sheer for me. It's good to mix with foundations to thin them out. Whats your favorite summertime foundation? I'll probably be going to Sephora this week to browse around. :)Align Center


I wore it today.. (lighting was a little weird..)


I was opening a bottle of perfume.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment