Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FOTD: 26/05/10



I took the photos at 5:30am this morning, so I think that explains the "not entirely awake" expression I've got going on.

I used:
*-Bee Luscious Pore Perfecting Primer
-Lily Lolo foundation "Candy Cane"
-Sweetscents Translucent Mineral Veil
-MAC Paintpot "Fresco Rose"
-Sweetscents Pigment "Lotus Flower" - foiled over lid
-Sweetscents Pigment "Venus" - dry in crease
-MAC Eye Shadow "Jete" - highlight
-Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner "Black Plum Ink" - top liner
-Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner "Corrupt" - bottom lash line & smudged
-L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara
-Shu Uemura Glow On Blush "M Pink31"
-Shu Uemura Lipgloss "BG 980N"

My Lily Lolo foundation is nearly empty, I need to scrape up some money for a new one.

Stuff marked with a star (*) was received free for review. Some of the Sweetscents might have been as well, I can't remember what I've ordered and what I haven't. Sweetscents pigments are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment