Monday, May 31, 2010

May Favorites


Time flies, ladies, we're in June already (although looking at the weather you wouldn't know it, but that's another story).
So here's the stuff I've been using a lot this month!

Biotherm Light! foundation whenever the sun has been showing up and I have been playing up the dewy look.




Coral lips of which I apparently can't get tired. Nars Niagara is one of my favorite but I have also been wearing Mac Fresh Salmon (LE/Spring Color) on top of Mac Viva Glam Cindy. They're both gorgeous colors when used on their own, but they definitely work well together too!



Mac Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel and Sun Rush (LE/To the beach) that I have been mixing with my foundations to get a glowy sunkissed look.



Champagne eyeshadow and winged eyeliner that go perfectly with the bright lips. My current favorite champagne are mac Retrospek and mac Sugarshot (LE/Sugarsweet). Yes, it's a Lustre, as you can see on the picture, but I don't mind, I actually love a lot of Lustre eyeshadows.

And finally, Nars Sheer Glow (in Fidji, at the moment). Although some days I prefer something more sheer and more glowy, this stays my absolute favorite as it gives me the most perfect skin ever, and it still deserves its holy grail status!

What are your favorites o the month? Share or link them!

No comments:

Post a Comment