Sunday, May 30, 2010

Azthek and drapes

outfit29mai

Hi! this is just me trying out outfits yesterday. I had a hard time desciding. You know, it was that kind of day when nothing seems to be right, and whatever you put on, you don`t feel well and comfortable in! I ended up with this and had my hair loose and wore my orange hot ring together with this. Also my cropped biker leatherjacket in the most amazing soft leather. I love how the azthek print goes so well togehter with silk material such as this brown shiny draped skirt I got at H&M in Shanghai. As it goes for my makeup, I had brown smokey eyes with pale skin. And a hot pink lipstick. I thought it was too much just applying with the stick or a brush, so I just took some on my finger and applied just a little, for that “just beeing kissed”- look. I thought It was pretty neat.

Soooo. can`t wait to hear your opinion!

Have you guys had a great Sunday so far?? I`ve been up to nothing much really, but now I have to start thinking of packing my suitcase. I`m off to Oslo where I`m attending this course in relation with my work. I`m planning to stay for a week, but am sure to bring my computer with me! So there will be some posts, but maybe a fewer since my days will be packed!

Until then my lovers!

Love// T

No comments:

Post a Comment